Do you still think that with every problem comes an opportunity? Well, sometimes it does. But sometimes with every problem comes the task to find a solution and write an essay about it. If the latter is your case, below you’ll find 50 great problem and solution essay topics that won’t leave your teachers indifferent:
Problem and Solution Essay Topics: Health
- Placebo effect can solve the problem of the substance overuse.
- The movement-based video games can solve the problem of motion sickness.
- Healthy lifestyles can help reduce depression.
- The use of cell phones can reduce anxiety.
- The ban of genetically modified foods can solve the problem of obesity.
- Revealing the non-retouched photos of models can reduce the instances of bulimia.
- The full ban of tobacco ads can reduce the lung cancer incidence.
Problem and Solution Essay Topics: Youth
- Parents shouldn’t pay for their kids’ college to make them more mature.
- The censorship of movie scripts can reduce violence.
- Group projects can solve the problem of bullying.
- Freelance jobs can reduce the youth unemployment rates.
- Young families shouldn’t live with parents to avoid divorces.
- Parents should tell their kids if they had been adopted to reduce stress.
- Kids should socialize with peers from early childhood to prevent communication problems.
Problem/Solution Essay Topics: Environment
- The promotion of bicycle use can reduce air pollution.
- One car per family rule can reduce global warming.
- The investment in renewable energy sources can solve the climate crisis.
- Creating marine protected areas can prevent the ecological collapse.
- Sustainable neighborhoods can prevent natural disasters.
- The removal of the dangerous chemicals from the air we breathe can reduce allergies.
- The use of pesticides should be banned to prevent health problems.
Problem and Solution Essay Topics: Society
- Psychological help might reduce the instances of domestic violence.
- Meditation can help reduce stress levels.
- Education is the best solution to the gun violence problem.
- Social advertizing is necessary for solving the problem of intersex individuals isolation.
- Down syndrome visibility in media can help families care for their kids.
- Adoption procedures should be made easier for gay couples.
- Teachers should pay special attention to the kids with special social needs in the classroom.
Problem and Solution Essay Topics: Education
- Teachers should use innovative devices in class to improve students’ engagement.
- Investment in virtual curriculum could make education more affordable.
- Customized curriculum could solve the ‘one size fits all’ problem of education.
- The educational innovators should receive the state grants.
- The state should encourage more male teachers to work at schools to make education more diverse.
- The standardized tests should be reformed to improve teachers’ creativity.
- Te class discussion should be used more often to measure students’ achievements.
Problem and Solution Essay Topics: Happiness
- Optimism helps people achieve success.
- Music can improve academic performance.
- Spending time with family and friends makes life meaningful.
- Spending time outdoors boosts positive mood.
- Hearing a baby laugh can fill a person with energy.
- The practice of sincere smiling can alleviate pain.
- Planning a trip (even if without taking it) can improve person’s health.
Problem Solving Essay Topics: Uncategorized
- Smart fridges can solve the problem of late night eating.
- The social media can solve the problem of teens’ isolation.
- Monitors which watch how a user is sitting can solve the problem of back pain.
- Technology-free days can reduce stress.
- Warm bubble bath can help generate great ideas.
- Volunteering makes people happier, as they get proud of what they are doing.
- A praise from boss can motivate employees.
- A family picnic in the park can solve communication problems.
Fresh Ideas for Problem Solution Essay Topics
- The problem of procrastination can be solved by calling it "preparing."
- How can we help homeless people in our community?
- Visits to the theater develop empathy.
- Looking at the stars stimulates brain activity.
- How can teenagers be convinced to drive more safely?
- Dancing boosts creative thinking.
- How can kids with divorced parents be helped to do well in school, have strong relationships, and build successful lives and marriages?
- Donations to Wikipedia boost public awareness.
- Watching horror films helps you lose weight.
- How can college students avoid the "Freshman 15" and eat healthily in college?
- Hormonal pills help reduce acne.
- What is the best way for college students to balance work, studying, classes, and social life?
- Reading before going to bed cures insomnia.
- How can college students handle problems with roommates?
- Ebooks save trees and the atmosphere.