Easy Persuasive Essay Topics
- Eating Ramen is better than eating nothing.
- A face expression is more important than clothes.
- A student can prepare for any exam overnight.
- There’s no bad weather if you wear appropriate clothes.
- The addiction to coffee is dangerous.
- Overusing Instagram can lead to narcissistic symptoms in teenagers.
- Cat pics on the Internet are the best stress relievers ever.
- Kids shouldn’t learn hand writing nowadays – typing is enough.
- Gaming is a new kind of sports.
- Reading helps people develop empathy.
Interesting Persuasive Essay Topics
- Too much money spoils kids.
- Abandoning pets should be outlawed.
- There are situations when white lies are an absolute necessity.
- TV ads form unhealthy body images in teens.
- Babysitting requires a license of taking parenting courses.
- Social media makes people better communicators.
- Teens should be allowed to choose their bedtime.
- People should give up paper books and newspapers to save trees.
- Single sex colleges are more effective.
- Living in a coed dorm is a useful life experience.
Fresh Ideas for Persuasive Essays
- Favorite music can tell a lot about individual’s personality.
- Red wine does more good than harm to health.
- Sense of humor is the best coping strategy.
- History is cyclical but humanity can’t learn its lessons.
- The given name influences the child’s destiny.
- There’s no sense memorizing something you can find in books or online.
- Parents’ moral support is more important than financial help.
- The autohypnosis and placebo effect are the most effective cures.
- Good rest is necessary for good work.
- Perfectionism kills creativity.
Funny Persuasive Essay Topics
- Should kids have cell phones in kindergarten?
- Tattoos are an outdated way to self-expression.
- Stereotypes can help avoid mistakes.
- Men make better comedians than women.
- The weirdest pick up lines always work.
- Boys gossip more than girls.
- Separate TV sets can save families.
- The mismatched socks escape from the owners who violate their rights.
- Everyone behaves awkward when s/he really likes someone.
- Politicians should have lie detectors on them all the time.